DVMH Annual Fundraiser
If you have not handed in your ticket book(s) and money yet, please contact Cheryl Bouchard (780) 514-4734.
2019/20 Drayton Valley Minor Hockey Raffle
- The raffle tickets shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years of age.
- Ticket sellers must advise ticket buyers not to write the name of a person under the age of 18 years of age on the ticket.
- Tickets will be sold via direct sales by members of the DVMH Association and can be purchased for cash only.
- There are no restrictions on members of the DVMHA buying tickets.
- Notice advising ticket purchasers: In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the DVMHA and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- All raffle tickets must be sold in the province of Alberta.
- In the event that the DVMHA becomes aware of tickets being stolen or misplaced, DVMHA shall notify Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission immediately so that appropriate action is taken.
- A total of 3750 tickets are printed and available for sale at $10 each.
- Cut-off date for ticket sales for the prize draw is November 1st, 2019.
- The prize draw will be held at approximately 7:00pm November 20th, 2019 at: Drayton Valley Omniplex 5737 45 Ave
- The prize winning ticket will be drawn manually by an individual who does not have a ticket in the draw, in a random manner.
- Only the person making the draw will put their arm into the draw barrel, and will have no clothing on their arm below their elbow.
- The general public is welcomed to attend the Prize Draw.
- The winner does not have to be present to win the prize.
- The raffle chairperson will use all available means to contact the winners.
- The winners have up to one year from the draw date to claim their prize.
- The winners can only win 1 prize. A winning ticket will not be re-added to the draw.
- The winner must present valid identification to the DVMHA to claim their prize.
- If the winner cannot be located after one full year from the draw date, ownership of the raffle prizes will revert back to DVMHA upon approval of AGLC.
- No refunds will be offered once a ticket has been purchased.
- The official prizes are as follows: 4 equal prize packages valued at $2500. Package consists of $1000 in groceries, $1000 in fuel, $500 in miscellaneous gift cards. Cash alternatives are not available. Prizes will be awarded as is.
GENERAL: By accepting the prize, winner agrees to hold sponsors, its agencies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, advertising and promotion agencies, and everyone involved in the development, production or handling of the raffle and their respective directors, officers, employees, volunteers and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of this prize. Decisions are final on all matters relating to this raffle. By participating in the raffle, entrants agree to be bound by the official raffles rules and the decisions of the DVMHA.
WINNERS: The name of the winner will be available after the draw dates and will be posted on the website www.draytonvalleyhockey.com
The winners will be notified by phone and/or email.